Scope of Position
– Support the development of innovative e-learning content using the ADDIE instructional design model
– Integrate e-learning content with the Moodle LMS platform
– Communicate progress and manage critical project deadlines
– Assist with development of overall learning objectives
– Determine with team which learning objectives are best met through e-learning content
– Implement the ADDIE instructional design model
– Develop new mobile optimized e-learning content across different platforms using HTML5 and CSS3
– Ensure that all e-learning resources are developed to be inter-operable and conformant to established standards e.g. AICC, SCORM etc.
– Create storyboards
– Work with Moodle LMS
– Integrate various types of content (video, animation, web, etc) to best meet learning objectives
– Use Tools like Articulare Storyline, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Presenter, Camtasia, etc.
– Work with development team to revise content
– Integrate assessment items into e-learning content
Education and Experience Requirements
– Bachelors Degree or equivalent
– Strong experience with Moodle and developing e-learning content using a variety of software and web development tools
– Experience in a team-oriented training/development environment
– Minimum of two years of experience developing e-learning in the above tools
– Proficient in the use of HTML5, Javacript, CSS3
– Creative, innovative approach to e-learning development
If you think you have it in you, then send your resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 917-656-3050.